You may be on the fence about choosing to go solar for your residential and commercial property. We are here to tell you that going solar has a wide range of benefits. Whether you want to increase your property value or desire to get off the grid, SouthWest Solar is ready to help you benefit from the solar boom for your home or business.
Owning a home or business in Southern California provides the perfect opportunity for solar energy systems. The sun is intense, ideal for producing significant amounts of electricity to power your entire home and even a commercial building. SouthWest Solar offers a variety of PV systems, in a wide range of sizes.
So why go solar?
Here are five great reasons to have solar power energy systems installed for your home or business.
• Eliminate Electric Bills: Imagine a world without electric bills. It is easy if you try. Electric bills are a huge portion of most homes and commercial budgets. Over the PV systems 25-30 year life cycle, you will be able to drastically reduce your electric bills, and in some cases, eliminate electric bills. Electric rates are volatile and electricity bills are steadily rising. Remove your home or commercial property from this cycle. Call us today and go solar.
• Solar Panels are a Great Return on Investment: Don’t think of your solar panel as an expense, think of solar panels as an investment that pays a substantial return. Once you see and feel the savings from a reduced electric bill, you will be one happy homeowner or business owner. Call us today to find out how to take advantage of the power of the sun.
• Protect Against Rising Energy Costs: Energy prices can seem like a roller coaster ride. One month your bill is normal and the next month you are paying more than double. This unsteady and unpredictable cycle can make it hard for homeowners and business owners to manage budgets. Once you go solar and make the move to have SouthWest Solar install your solar photovoltaic system, you will see a steady decline in your electric bill. Declining energy costs, doesn’t that sound much better than rising energy costs?
• Increase Your Property Value: If you plan to sell your home or building at some time in the future, those equipped with solar energy systems will have a higher resale value. In fact, studies have shown that homes and buildings with PV systems sell twice as fast and can bring up to 4% more that those in the same neighborhood. The installation of solar panels will increase home values. Southern California is the ideal location to have solar panels installed on a rooftop. Ask us how!
• Protect the Environment: Don’t just “think green”, act it. One of the driving forces behind the installation of solar energy systems is due to sustainability and creating as minimal as an impact on the environment as you can. The EPA states that the average household emits about 20 metric tons of carbon pollution each year, contributing to increasing health problems and climate change. Ditch dirty energy sources and make the switch to solar energy.
Contact SouthWest Solar today and schedule an appointment with our solar energy expert (855) 808-8887.