Statistics suggest an increase in the number of homes and businesses opting for solar power. This increase is attributed to benefits, which include reduced costs, ease of installation and better cost recovery when compared to the earlier times. The new-age solar panels facilitate convenient functioning, which includes cooking, water heating, and lighting of homes.
Besides, here are some other advantages of using solar power:
* Can be installed at any place with ample sunshine. The extra energy produced can be stored for later use.
* Is affordable and contributes to long-term and short-term savings, through decreased electriсity bills and reduced maintenance charges. Besides, users are saved from the ever-increasing energy bills, and also get tax deductions for installing and using them.
* Addresses power requirements effectively, while also offering financial security.
* The value of the home increases, as homes with solar power is energy efficient, gentle on the environment and helps cut costs. Therefore, such homes attract better deals when put up for sale.
* Decreases the utilization of non-renewable resources, such as coal and diesel
* Although the initial cost may be comparatively high, the energy produced following the cost recovery is absolutely free. Thus, it also helps save money.
* Energy is generated from a clean, environment-friendly source, and hence, does not contribute to pollution of any kind, be it noise or air.
* Does not contribute to global warming, unlike other electricity production sources that involve burning fossil fuels.
* Panels are durable and long-lasting, since there are no moving parts. Also, they require the least maintenance
So, if you are interested in switching your electricity provider to a renewable source, you have three options:
* Opt for an electricity provider who uses renewable resources to generate electricity. This option, however, may be expensive. Besides, only a fraction of energy produced by these providers may be from renewable resources.
*, Do it yourself: you can build your solar panel if you have the time and resources necessary for the same.
* Resdymade solar panels: Purchasing readymade panels from companies that specialize in creating them is the best option.
Since buying directly from providers may be expensive, you can visit http://sw.solar/ we offer a complete range of green projects for different user requirements.
- Posted by avielbar
- On June 11, 2018
- 0 Comments